The Graduate School of Education and Human Development (GSEHD) is currently accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). The school's accreditation status was reaffirmed during Fall 2022. GSEHD's next CAEP accreditation site-visit will take place Spring 2024.
CAEP Annual Reporting Measures
- Annual Praxis Pass Rates
- The Praxis is one of the most common exams for teacher and school support personnel licensure found in the U.S. In this section you will find information about how candidates from the Graduate School of Education performed on the Praxis series of exams from ETS. The downloadable spreadsheets found below are separated by academic year and analyzes the data by exam type and by major.
- Updated information coming soon
- Consumer Information
- As a CAEP accredited teacher preparation institute, the Graduate School of Education at the George Washington University has made available various information to the public designed to increase transparency for potential candidates. In this section you will find consumer information about the school of education and the university.
- Academic Year 20123-24 Tuition Costs
- Academic Year 20122-23 Tuition Costs
- Review GW Consumer Information >
- Three Year Graduation Rate (PDF)
Additional CAEP Data - Coming Soon
- Impact on P-12 Learning and Development
- Indicators of Teaching Effectiveness
- Employer Satisfaction
- Graduate Satisfaction
- Employment Data