Students at the Graduate School of Education and Human Development are encouraged to pursue research in their areas of interest. The GSEHD Research Lab offers support to students through the following services:
- Help for GSEHD students taking research methods and statistics classes.
- Assistance with quantitative and qualitative data analysis software.
- Consultation and feedback on research design and data collection/analysis (including for theses/dissertations).
- Referrals to expert faculty members and other campus resources.
- Writing assistance for papers, dissertations, and other writing projects.
Appointments are currently available via phone, email or zoom. If you prefer an in-person appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Research Lab is closed during the summer.
Fall 2023 Hours
Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Friday 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Minsoo Khang, Graduate Research Assistant,
GSEHD Research Lab
2134 G St, Room 415
email@example.com (preferred method of communication)