Students at the Graduate School of Education and Human Development are encouraged to pursue research in their areas of interest. The GSEHD Research Lab offers support to students through the following services:
- Help for GSEHD students taking research methods and statistics classes.
- Assistance with quantitative and qualitative data analysis software.
- Consultation and feedback on research design and data collection/analysis (including for theses/dissertations).
- Referrals to expert faculty members and other campus resources.
- Writing assistance for papers, dissertations, and other writing projects.
Help is available in-person or via phone, email or video chat.
If you require a time/method that is not available in the link above, please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Fall 2022 Hours
Monday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Minsoo Khang, Graduate Research Assistant, Research Lab
GSEHD, Room 415
firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method of communication)