Students at the Graduate School of Education and Human Development are encouraged to pursue research in their areas of interest. The GSEHD Research Lab offers support to students through the following services:
- Help for GSEHD students taking research methods and statistics classes.
- Assistance with quantitative and qualitative data analysis software.
- Consultation and feedback on research design and data collection/analysis (including for theses/dissertations).
- Referrals to expert faculty members and other campus resources.
Help is available in person or via phone, email, or video chat. Though walk-ins are accepted, availability cannot be guaranteed without an appointment. Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Spring 2022 Hours
- Monday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
GSEHD, Room 415
firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method of communication)
(202) 994-3174 (used for phone appointments and communication during office hours only; please do not leave voice mails)